Friday, April 17, 2015

April 14, 2015




1.What was your stop motion animation about? Why did you choose your video to be about this? Was it because it was easy, because it would be fun, or it would be challenging? Explain your reasoning behind your project (and be honest).

My stop motion animation was about Squidward making his way through Bikini Bottom in Spongebob life. One of the reasons that I chose it was because it was easy. The other reason was because I needed something to do cause It was Friday morning and I hadn't decided what I was going to do yet, so I woke up at 5:30 that morning just to do it.
2.If you could rate your stop motion on a 1-10 scale. 1 being low effort and no very good and 10 being out of this world/mind blowing, how would you rate your project? Explain why.
I would probably rate mine a 6 or 7 out of ten because the not all of the pictures weren't taken perfectly still cause I was exhausted that morning. Considering that I took the photos at 5:30
3.In hindsight, what would you do differently the second time around? Better lighting? Time management? Explain yourself.
I would have better lighting and way better time management because when I took these photos it was at 5:30 in the morning and it was pretty darn dark outside. So I used the lights in my living room. I couldn't stand still when taking these photos either. I would have had my mom or dad take them but they were wanting to sleep.
4.Explain what makes your stop motion animation unique. How do you believe you thought "outside of the box" on this project? 

 I had a character from Spongebob going through Bikini Bottom exploring Life. Plus I decided to actually set up the entire board which took about 5-10 minutes.

5. What grade do you feel you deserve on this project? Explain your reasoning.
I think that I deserve at least a B+ or B-, because I used the effort that I had at 5:30 in the morning to get up and take these photos to get up that early.

No comments:

Post a Comment